fidelity by regina spector






(Shake it up)




I never loved nobody fully


Always one foot on the ground


And by protecting my heart truly


I got lost in the soundsI hear in my mind


All these voicesI hear in my mind all these wordsI hear in my mind all this music


And it breaks my heartAnd it breaks my heartAnd it breaks my heart


It breaks my heartAnd suppose I never met you


Suppose we never fell in love


Suppose I never ever let you kiss me so sweet and so soft


Suppose I never ever saw youSuppose we never ever called


Suppose I kept on singing love songs just to break my own fall


Just to break my fallJust to break my fallBreak my fallBreak my fall


All my friends say that of course its gonna get betterGonna get betterBetter better better betterBetter better better


I never love nobody fully Always one foot on the ground


And by protecting by heart trulyI got lostIn the soundsI hear in my mindAll these voicesI hear in my mind all these words


I hear in my mind All this musicAnd it breaks my heartIt breaks my heart


I hear in my mind all of these voices


I hear in my mind all of these words


I hear in my mind all of this music


Breaks myHeartBreaks my heart
es una cancion que amo de verdad woow ella es genialll
hoy me levante demaciado tarde u.u
y solo tome jugo y hable por telefono con pitt :)

Entradas populares